Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Return From the Holidays


     I disappeared over the holidays! Sorry about that! Spent some time visiting my in-laws! Left with a stomach virus, came back with a bad cold and then had my sons birthday and am now trying to play catch up and get back on track health and fitness wise. Here is what I have been up to!
     Over the holidays I managed to gain 4 pounds. Not bad considering I normally gain much more! It didn't take me long to lose the 4, and then some. I am now down 85lbs to 155! Very happy camper! On January 5th, I decided to start a 60 day juice fast. I had already discussed this with a doctor and a nutritionist and got the ok so long as I watched the fruits. I gave myself different points. 10 days, 30 days and then 60 days for reviews. I made it 6 days before I felt I absolutely HAD to have a meal. Then another week after that. My conclusion? A few days to do a cleanse is ok. This is one fad diet that I think I will pass on. While I am still juicing a couple of times a day, I wont be going to the extremes again. I literally felt like I was starving! I like to try all of the fads and give a review over them though. That's my review. It feel it is too extreme to go more than a week at the most doing that.
     Yesterday I got Max 30 in the mail! I am excited to try it! I hope I love it as much as I loved Insanity! I still have my P90X that I have yet to try. For some reason I feel a tad intimidated by that one. Why, I don't know, but I do. I DO NOT SELL BEACH BODY! I am not a "coach" and I don't do the meal replacement shakes. However, I do like their videos. They have excellent programs that help people to get on track fitness wise! If you just stumbled across my blog and are looking for somewhere to start, their T-25 program is perfect!
     Other programs I use include the Zumba Exhilarate disk set (I absolutely LOVE their sculpting programs), Jillian Michaels programs and Youtube videos. I have a lot of videos saved that I will most likely share in the future, but my favorite youtube channel is BEFit! They have a nice variety of videos on there, including Jillian Michaels and Denise Austin. If you have Amazon Prime streaming, check out their selections of fitness DVD's. They have them up there for free. Ok selections.
      I will be updating this again soon with how I like Max 30 and other programs I try. I will also share favorite recipes as I discover them. I post on Instagram often and I have a facebook page that everyone is more than welcome to follow. I can be found on Instagram as @mommy_cheree and  https://facebook.com/mommygetsfit2000 is my facebook page. Anything you want to see from me in the future? Shoot me a message.



No comments:

Post a Comment